You got it comin' now...remember that I have blackmail photos of you. They may just need to become public. CHOOSE CAREFULLY---No diet, no photos posted...yes diet, photo posted. And please don't forget that I have some wicked editing tools I can place boogers anywhere I want to before posting the photo on the world wide web!
Cute pics...I gotta get that one framed for Matt's desk...Father's Day is coming, you know! :)
I can't believe how much everyone has changed in such a short time!! Anne looks so big. The babies are HUGE! Twyla looks like a model, did Abigail cut her hair???? I wanna come back!!! Looks like everyone had a great time! Happy birthday Anne!
Welcome to our family! We are excited to share with you our story of adopting 2 very special little girls with Down Syndrome, from an orphanage in Ukraine. This is a journal of our life and our adventures. Please join us on this incredible journey and the leap of faith the Lord has asked us to make!
11 comments:
You got it comin' now...remember that I have blackmail photos of you. They may just need to become public. CHOOSE CAREFULLY---No diet, no photos posted...yes diet, photo posted. And please don't forget that I have some wicked editing tools I can place boogers anywhere I want to before posting the photo on the world wide web!
Cute pics...I gotta get that one framed for Matt's desk...Father's Day is coming, you know! :)
Oh my goodness, she is precious! I recognize that lady in the photo from her blog. Funny, so you really ARE good friends!
I can't believe how much everyone has changed in such a short time!! Anne looks so big. The babies are HUGE! Twyla looks like a model, did Abigail cut her hair???? I wanna come back!!!
Looks like everyone had a great time! Happy birthday Anne!
Stepping out of the boat,
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about a diet?
Believe it or not, of the 11 adults at the party, that was the only good picture I had of any adults. :)
Editing, schmediting...you should be thankful, I took the red eye out of your eyes before I posted your picture.
Tonya, I wish you were back here too!
Stepping out of the boat,
P.S. Yes, I bet Matt would love a framed picture for Fathers Day!
Happy Birthday Dear Anne!
Looks like you had a pretty fun party! Great Pictures! I really like the one of you Stepping out of the boat! : ]
Happy Birthday Annie!
Love the pictures.
Your Cousin
who knew I could become such a supah-star with that photo!?!?!
happy birthday annie!!! oh i love these photos:) - yay!
ps i vote for re-posting WITH red eye.
just a thought.
:)
who's the goofy looking lady w/ the handsome guy? Looks like she could use some Botox :) lol
Post a Comment