Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day....

June 14-15 052

 

June 14-15 059

 

June 14-15 060

Annie studying an ant...

June 14-15 032

 

June 14-15 036

 

June 14-15 041

9 comments:

junglemama said...

What a beautiful family you have! We too are adopting from Reece's Rainbow. We leave this Saturday!

Karen said...

We are so excited for you, Christine! Go get that little sweetie!

liesel said...

I love the ant picture! How cute is that!

cassie said...

ohh, annie and the ant! so cute:)!

Julie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the ant pictures!!! Adorable!

Julie
adopting Daisy from RR

Dagmar said...

Wow! That Annie picture is so cute! Actually all the pictures are really good. I hope you had a good Father's day!

Laura Lu said...

cute, cute, cute.

Anonymous said...

So what did Annie find out about
the ant?
Nice pictures to.
Angel girl

Karen said...

Angel girl - I wonder what Annie thought? She is scared of any bug that flies and calls them bumblebee. But, she loves watching ants. :)

Love you dear!