oh how wonderful to see you ALL yesterday!!! God is good! The girls sure keep you guys going :) I love, love the pics. I can guess who your photog was, Laura? The new header picture is just sweet. We'll talk soon. love you guys
Thanks to our awesome photographer - Laura - who not only took these pics, she even posted them for me!
To say that I am tired and overwhelmed is the understatement of the century. "Adjusting" is the key word here - we are so thankful to be home and together but there is a lot of work ahead for us!
I will try to put some kind of text post together this week if I can get my brain and body all working together at the same time!
I can never thank all of you enough for all your support and encouragement!
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! God has truly blessed you and your family - plus the church family! Just take one moment at a time, Karen.We all know what we think we need to do and what we really need to do can be very different.If we can be of help in any way - please do not hesitate to ask. We do not know what would be helpful, as we aren't anywhere near the same "life" situations.Our prayers will continue as your family adjusts. Ray & Marge
Hi Karen, How wonderful it is to see you all back together! What a Homecoming! I love the pictures of your three little beauties all dressed alike! Welcome Home!! Amy
Praise the Lord, you made it! Great dresses, Nance. So wonderful to see the pictures of the reunion at the airport, and then the pictures done at church. I guess you might already have a Christmas picture??! How beautiful! Love to you all.
Welcome Home!!! I love all the pictures...homecoming moments are just The Best! We'll continue to pray for your family as you make the adjustment with your two new additions. Life will be crazy for a while.....but oh, what a blessing! And, I love, love, love that family picture!
You're making me cry! What a beautiful family photo and happy reunion pictures! I know you're busy but I'll be watching for updates. What a joyous day!!!
Oh my gosh, I was crying with joy at the love they all seem to share, right from the start! How beautiful all the children are together! I LOVE your new header pic! You definitely are blessed! Praying for peace as you all adjust to one another and a busier life!
I love, love, love your new daughters! I love your family!!!!!! I love that you are home! I love that my caller ID says your name again now! I love going to Walmart together to try to use both of our brains! I love that you're house ain't big enough for the both of us! I love that you were obedient to our Lord in ways that most can't even begin to comprehend! I love the way that you are making Christ known! I love the ways in which He is displaying His glory through you...even though you are overwhelmed...the glory of God is radiating from your family! I love calling you friends!!!!!!!!!
Oh my gooodness, I'm sitting here in tears as I read this. I'm so happy for you. Please know I will continue to pray for the new adjusting at your house. Praise God you made it home!
I have looked forward to every entry you have made on this journey. What a beautiful picture today of all of you together! I will pray the transition will go smoothly.
we pulled into the church parking lot sunday night and i was SO excited to see your name on the sign:) - i can't wait to meet those little ones - i was so sad to have missed it this weekend!
Please know that we will keep you in our prayers for growing closer and for patience. And for the retention of some of your brain cells ;) Hang in there!
It's great to have you home. I guess you can tell from all the comments that you've had a lot of people following your journey. So cool to see pictures of all of you together--I especially liked the one of all 3 in church
Please do realize it is normal (I hope!) to be pretty disoriented for awhile. Joy
This is just wonderful - Praise the Lord! What a wonderful family! Thank you for all the pictures. I have thoughly enjoyed reading every entry! I will continue to pray for your family as you settle in with all the adjustments! Keep us posted! GrannyDi
WOW! It's been so awesome following your journey and seeing God leading you and adding these two precious girls to your family. I can't wait to meet them!!! Much love, I am praying for you!
Crying!! I am so happy for your family to be ALLLLLLLLL together!! Your journey is amazing and have touched so many lives. People you may never know this side of heaven. We are keep praying that everyone adjusts to life as a family of 9! Karen you are amazing Godly women I admire you so much!! Thank you for letting Jesus shine so big in you!!! {{Hugs}} Tonya
Welcome to our family! We are excited to share with you our story of adopting 2 very special little girls with Down Syndrome, from an orphanage in Ukraine. This is a journal of our life and our adventures. Please join us on this incredible journey and the leap of faith the Lord has asked us to make!
40 comments:
oh how wonderful to see you ALL yesterday!!! God is good! The girls sure keep you guys going :) I love, love the pics. I can guess who your photog was, Laura? The new header picture is just sweet. We'll talk soon. love you guys
I love it!! Totally makes me cry! So sweet!
Thanks to our awesome photographer - Laura - who not only took these pics, she even posted them for me!
To say that I am tired and overwhelmed is the understatement of the century. "Adjusting" is the key word here - we are so thankful to be home and together but there is a lot of work ahead for us!
I will try to put some kind of text post together this week if I can get my brain and body all working together at the same time!
I can never thank all of you enough for all your support and encouragement!
Karen Shervheim
The pictures are priceless! What a wonderful... beyond words reunion that must have been!
Happy tears, the pictures are gorgeous, congratulations! Can't wait to hear how the girls are adjusting.
So Beautiful! I love the picture of your whole family together and the scripture is wonderful.
Enjoy your first days at home together.
Love,
Lisa
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! God has truly blessed you and your family - plus the church family! Just take one moment at a time, Karen.We all know what we think we need to do and what we really need to do can be very different.If we can be of help in any way - please do not hesitate to ask. We do not know what would be helpful, as we aren't anywhere near the same "life" situations.Our prayers will continue as your family adjusts.
Ray & Marge
Hi Karen,
How wonderful it is to see you all back together! What a Homecoming! I love the pictures of your three little beauties all dressed alike!
Welcome Home!!
Amy
So exciting!
WOW!
Oh, Wow!!! I love the pictures, love the story, love seeing the three little girls together!!!
Kerry from RR
Can't stop crying happy tears. So glad you are home.
Praise the Lord, you made it! Great dresses, Nance. So wonderful to see the pictures of the reunion at the airport, and then the pictures done at church. I guess you might already have a Christmas picture??! How beautiful! Love to you all.
Karen,
You are so blessed. those 3 little girls together must just stop your heart at times. You have a beautiful family. God Bless you all.
Welcome Home!!! I love all the pictures...homecoming moments are just The Best! We'll continue to pray for your family as you make the adjustment with your two new additions. Life will be crazy for a while.....but oh, what a blessing! And, I love, love, love that family picture!
Praise the Lord. I'm welling up as I type :-)
You have an amazing family!!!! I'm so glad that you all are finally HOME!!!!
You have a beautiful family and I'm so happy for you! Congratulations on your homecoming!!
What a good looking family you have there! I am so glad you are finally home.
Kayla
Welcome home! Beautiful family! Very touching pictures. Thank you for sharing with all of us!
I'm so happy for you! You have a beautiful family. The title picture on your website is fabulously wonderful! Congrats!!!
Allie
Learningtobefrugal.com
You're making me cry! What a beautiful family photo and happy reunion pictures! I know you're busy but I'll be watching for updates. What a joyous day!!!
Awesome pics ! The three little girls together is absolutely darling !
And you went to church too ! What brave jet lag souls you are !
Charlotte and crew
Ok, you got me crying here! What a beautiful family!
oh, those pics made me cry! congratulations on being home!
Hurray you're home!!! I love the reunion pics! It must be so amazing to hug and kiss ALL your children again! I'll keep praying for ya'll!
You can't help but smile when you look at the homecoming photos. You have such a beautiful family. Congratulations to you all! :)
Oh my gosh, I was crying with joy at the love they all seem to share, right from the start! How beautiful all the children are together! I LOVE your new header pic! You definitely are blessed! Praying for peace as you all adjust to one another and a busier life!
I love, love, love your new daughters! I love your family!!!!!! I love that you are home! I love that my caller ID says your name again now! I love going to Walmart together to try to use both of our brains! I love that you're house ain't big enough for the both of us! I love that you were obedient to our Lord in ways that most can't even begin to comprehend! I love the way that you are making Christ known! I love the ways in which He is displaying His glory through you...even though you are overwhelmed...the glory of God is radiating from your family! I love calling you friends!!!!!!!!!
Oh my gooodness, I'm sitting here in tears as I read this. I'm so happy for you. Please know I will continue to pray for the new adjusting at your house. Praise God you made it home!
I love the pic of your whole family! So glad you made to back safely and will continue to pray for your family!
We want you to know we have been praying for you and will continue. God Bless your new family adventures!!
Betty and Steve
I have looked forward to every entry you have made on this journey. What a beautiful picture today of all of you together! I will pray the transition will go smoothly.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we pulled into the church parking lot sunday night and i was SO excited to see your name on the sign:) - i can't wait to meet those little ones - i was so sad to have missed it this weekend!
so much love!
What a nice welcome! COngrats! Your girls are adorable!
The pictures are so wonderful! I'm so excited for your family!
I LOVE your new header picture too!
Amanda (RR)
Crying. Crying. Oh, Praise God.
Please know that we will keep you in our prayers for growing closer and for patience. And for the retention of some of your brain cells ;) Hang in there!
It's great to have you home. I guess you can tell from all the comments that you've had a lot of people following your journey. So cool to see pictures of all of you together--I especially liked the one of all 3 in church
Please do realize it is normal (I hope!) to be pretty disoriented for awhile.
Joy
This is just wonderful - Praise the Lord! What a wonderful family! Thank you for all the pictures. I have thoughly enjoyed reading every entry! I will continue to pray for your family as you settle in with all the adjustments! Keep us posted!
GrannyDi
WOW! It's been so awesome following your journey and seeing God leading you and adding these two precious girls to your family. I can't wait to meet them!!! Much love, I am praying for you!
Crying!! I am so happy for your family to be ALLLLLLLLL together!!
Your journey is amazing and have touched so many lives. People you may never know this side of heaven. We are keep praying that everyone adjusts to life as a family of 9! Karen you are amazing Godly women I admire you so much!! Thank you for letting Jesus shine so big in you!!! {{Hugs}}
Tonya
Post a Comment