Friday, Oct. 24, 2008...
Twelve years ago today Lee and I became the blessed parents of Andrew and Daniel!
Happy Birthday to my best Andrew and my best Daniel!!!
The fact that they are alive and healthy is an amazing miracle! No one reading my blog would ever guess that at one time Lee and I wondered if we would ever have children! But, after struggling for several years with infertility, the Lord decided to double bless us! Seventeen weeks into my pregnancy, I started pre-term labor. In the end I spent 13 weeks in the hospital, on bedrest, in trendellenburg. The twins were born 6 weeks early - 2 little healthy mites that just needed to spend a few weeks in NICU to grow! Thank you Jesus for my big boys, Andrew and Daniel!
Daniel: 4 lbs. 1 oz.
Andrew: 3 lbs. 9 oz.
(yes, that is a little straw craft hat, tiny pumpkin, and 1/4 of a bandana!)
15 comments:
Hello, I like the blog.
It is beautiful.
Sorry not write more, but my English is bad writing.
A hug from Portugal
HaPpY bIrThDaY!!! Brady is going to love these pictures! Your miracles touch so many!! {{{HUGS}}}
Happy Birthday Twins!
Happy birthday to both wonderful boys! I enjoyed their pictures, such sweet little guys, and the straw hat is a hoot!
I love each and every one of those pictures!! They looked the same back then as they do now!! lol. They are such great boys and I know Daniel loves having them in the youth group.
Happy Birthday to Andrew and Daniel! So happy you are growing up in your happy family!
Oh my gosh, they were so adorable and are turning into such handsome young men. Happy birthday to you both!!
What cuties!!!!
Happy Birthday to Daniel and Andrew. We love you dearly!! It's fun to see the old pictures, remember those days and think about what fine boys you've grown to be. God bless you!
Love,
Aunt Klarice
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL AND ANDREW!!!!!
YAY for birthdays:)!!!
Awww, how handosome! Boy, are they getting big!
Happy Birthday Andrew and Daniel!!!!
I love the pictures! : ] I hope you both had a wonderful birthday! I can't wait to see ya'll again! You're growing up so fast, I can't believe it!!!
Happy late birthday to Daniel and Andrew! I remember so well those days when you were tiny. Daniel would just muscle his way over Andrew on the floor. Then your love of vacuums and keys!! We spent many fun times standing looking at the vacuums in Target in Fergus Falls! I remember the key t shirt your dad made you, and you both knew what key went to what vehicle or door. You were amazing little guys and are now growing into amazing big guys! Love to you both, Karen Proano
Aww, I loved the baby pics :) My stepdaughter had twins and they were tiny at first too.
And I had to comment on the "best daniel" and "best andrew". I tell my kids they are my fave Austin or Noah. Glad to know I'm not the only one :)
Post a Comment