Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Don't you think my new sisters are pretty?

 

I do!  :)

 

 

image

 

 

 

 

 

image

 

 

 

 

image

 

 

 

 

image

 

 

 

 

image

 

 

 

 

 

Three months ago they were sitting in a Ukrainian orphanage, doing nothing, with no mom or dad  or sisters and brothers. And now, they're with me!

 

People think they're twins but they're not.  I like to feel their hair but my mommy wants it to grow out so she can braid it or put it in ponies, just like mine!  (she says orphanage haircuts are awful and she's pretty certain, Katie's last haircut was performed while she was running)

 

We like to play in our kitchen center that is in our room.  We make pie, muffins, pizza, spaghetti, and coffee.  Mom is always asking for more coffee.  She seems a little tired. I can't imagine why.  We also love to look at books.  One of our favorite books is, "Chicka, Chicka, Boom, Boom".  Mom loves to read that to us.  Davy likes it too.   We also love to listen to music and dance. My favorite song is "He Reigns" by the Newsboys.  I am teaching my new sisters how to dance to that song.....sometime Mom will post pics or a video of us.   I'll try to post again sometime...hope you enjoy the pictures of my new sisters! 

- Annie

26 comments:

Laura Lu said...

I love these sisters! they crack me up and make my heart melt!!! Thank you Jesus for their precious lives!

amyl4 said...

Annie,
I love your post! I think that you and your sisters are all very, very PRETTY little girls!!
Amy

My name is Sarah said...

These photos are beautiful. So are the girls.

Carson's Mom said...

You have 3 beautiful little girls!

Kayla

Cammie Heflin said...

Ah Karen, they are too too precious! Annie, I am so happy that you have two wonderful sisters to love and grow up with!

LIN said...

What wonderful pictures of your beautiful family!!

Nanny Cyndi said...

Beautiful Pictures.
What a wonderful family you have and those 2 little girls are so blessed.

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

They are absolutely STUNNING!

suepsales said...

wow, after playing 3 little monkeys jumping on the bed and piggy back, i'm a bit sore today! it was great fun. Hopefully they slept well :) love you guys.

Dagmar said...

Waaaay cute! Good post Annie girl! I can't wait to see you guys!

Cheri said...

Annie I Do think your sisters are pretty and I think you are the cutest cutie patootie of all cutie patooties!!!!

orphans4me said...

CUTE!
Joy

los cazadores said...

Treasure to Treasure!

You have a gorgeous family!

Cindy

cassie said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! LOVE that - i miss those munchkins!!

Anonymous said...

I think they are Beautiful and you are to Annie!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Absolutely gorgeous photos of your three girls, Karen. Those should be enlarged to 11x14 or more and framed! You dressed them so sweet. The girls look so happy and comfortable already. They must have great fun together. I can imagine how often you have to explain that the new little ones are not twins, because it is very hard to believe they aren't. Glad to hear their Mama is able to relax while her coffee is being brewed.
Nancy
AC E Free

Our Story: Continued said...

Those are three of the most beautiful little girls ever!!

Arizona mom to eight said...

They are so beautifl, just gorgeous little girls. I can't imagine why mommy needs coffee, honestly, not at all (tongue in cheek)

Anonymous said...

Cute,Cute,CUTE!!!

The three of them are precious!

Joni

Ames,IA

Nicole said...

Wow, i just read your entire blog-you are such an inspiration! What a SUPER MoM and DAD! :)
Loved reading your story-you have a wonderful family!
And they're all so beautiful!
nicole

Shelly Turpin said...

the girls look absolutely beautiful
Shelly (RR)

Sandi said...

Can I put a link to your post on our blog? Although we have followed your blog for awhile now, and prayed much for you, this post just sums up so much!

Anonymous said...

Love you girls soooooooooo much! We're praying for you all.
Love, Aunt Klarice

Anonymous said...

What beautiful girls! Very fun to get to know them thru pictures! Hey, want to run some turkey bones down a disposal this Thursday!! Love you all!

Alexandra Mikaela - Awareness Warrior said...

So precious =)

Hey, Annie, that's my favorite song, too, and when I was your age, my favorite book was Chicka Chicka Boom Boom ABCs! Great minds think alike =) Yes, they are very pretty, and so are you!

Shelley said...

Oh my goodness - I thought your new sisters were twins too for a bit! Such gorgeous photoes of three little girls. What amazing fun you will have together.