Monday, December 8, 2008

Catching snow...

 

 

I wonder what snow feels like on my tongue?

 

 

 

 

thanksgiving 2008 049

 

 

 

 

thanksgiving 2008 051

 

 

 

 

thanksgiving 2008 052

 

 

 

 

thanksgiving 2008 055

 

 

 

 

thanksgiving 2008 056

 

 

 

 

thanksgiving 2008 059

 

 

 

 

thanksgiving 2008 057

 

 

 

 

thanksgiving 2008 060

 

 

 

 

thanksgiving 2008 061

 

 

 

Gotta love the spontaneity of 4 and 5 yr. olds!  Oh my, these girls are tooooo much fun!

17 comments:

liesel said...

that should be in some kind of Children's Place catalog. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

How fun! There is nothing better than seeing the excitement of children in the snow!!

joni
ames,ia

Kerry Shealy said...

That is sooooo cute!!!!

cassie said...

oh i love those little ones - their little faces just make the whole day brighter:)!

Anonymous said...

NICE!

Anonymous said...

CUTE!

Dagmar said...

Waaaay cute!

Our Story: Continued said...

Those pictures are frameworthy! I agree with Charissa!!

My name is Sarah said...

OMG!!! That is so cute. They are all adorable. great pictures

Arizona mom to eight said...

They are adorable, just so very sweet. I loved the pictures.

Nicole said...

SO CUTE! Love the pics-gotta love snow!
nicole

Rachel said...

They are just too adorable!

Anonymous said...

Miss you guys!!!! Darling pics. Tell the girls (and boys) their Auntie Klarice loves them so much!
Love, Klarice

Dolores said...

Such adorable little dollies!

JennyH said...

Those are adorable!! You have a perfect family. Your 2 'new' girls do look like twins (I know they aren't- but just look like it in pics).

You have great pictures on your site.

Our family... said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog to see what that means...
I hope you enjoy this. :)

Lydia said...

Found your blog on Reece's rainbow. My husband and are currently praying about entering the world of adoption. We have four children, one with Spina Bifida. We always thought this would prevent us from being able to adopt (the size and needs of our family). As I read your blog, I am encouraged! We are feeling called to adopt a special needs child.