Sunday, January 4, 2009

Excuses, excuses, excuses...

 

 

I'm sure that everyone thinks we've fallen off the end of the earth or something...I realize I only posted once in December and that I am way overdue...

 

But...if you could have been a mouse in the corner of our house the first 3 weeks of December you would have seen that we were one sick bunch of kitties.

 

At first we thought the twins had whooping cough but thankfully realized it was not that but instead  - influenza.  Although, I'm not sure that was any better.  I have not felt that sick in years.  It took about 3 very long weeks to make its rounds through the 9 of us.  Thankfully, we finally recovered enough to enjoy Christmas and make a short trip.  (details will be forthcoming, I promise.) 

 

So, basically, this is just a post to let everyone know that we are indeed alive and will soon have more pictures posted to prove it!

 

In the meantime - here's a peak!

 

 

girlstree

 

 

 

girlsdavidtree

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen and all. Happy New Year! Beautiful pictures of the girls and little David! I'm glad you are feeling better!!

Rachel said...

Beautiful children! The little girls look like triplets in their matching black and red dresses!

Anonymous said...

It's so good to hear from you!! As you know, I'm always very excited when I see a post on your blog. I'm sorry you were all so sick. I look forward to hearing more about your family when you have a chance. The kids look beautiful in the pictures!
Love,
Lisa

Tonya said...

glad everyone is all well! Love the pictures...pure cuteness!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to your family! I am sorry you guys have all been sick. The pix are so cute! I am looking forward to more!!

Joni
Ames, IA

Anonymous said...

I knew you'd be back! Great pictures of the girls. I love their dresses!

Allie
Learningtobefrugal.com

suepsales said...

so glad you are back :) (i'm a horrible blogger myself)
can't wait to spend some time w/you and that "other girl". hopefully next week will work out. have to catch up on "everything". wink, wink.

Arizona mom to eight said...

Yay! I love the pictures, I was wondering where you had gone. So sorry you were all so ill, we had a cold for the first two weeks in December too, make holiday shopping stressful!

Lou said...

VERY cute pictures, and glad to hear you all were feeling better in time for Christmas!

orphans4me said...

Karen, I am behind on everyone's blogs but I sure enjoyed the pictures of your girlies in this post and several other entries that I just read. The one with all 3 of them holding out their tongues to catch snow was sure cute. Joy

Laura said...

I have to tell you how much I love looking at your photos of the girls. How very precious!! They make me cry - they are so sweet.
Our own special little girl joined her sisters and brother just 2 yrs ago. We have so much fun with her!!How lucky are you to have 3! :)

My name is Sarah said...

Oh the girls look so cute in their dresses.

Dagmar said...

Cute Pictures! David is getting SO big! I'm glad you all had a great Christmas. I can't wait to see more pictures!

Traci said...

Hi I am Traci and I just stumbled upon your blog through RR. I love the pictures of the three girls and their brother. How do you get anything done with them around?? I would be smooching those cheeks all day long! They are all very beautiful children! God has really blessed your family.