Monday, January 19, 2009

Is there "lefse" in Heaven?

 

 

Of course.   Any respectable Norwegian knows that.  What a silly question.....

 

 

 

Dec 08 and sam derby 164

 

 

 

Dec 08 and sam derby 165

 

 

 

Dec 08 and sam derby 166

 

 

 

Dec 08 and sam derby 179

 

 

 

 

Dec 08 and sam derby 180

 

 

 

Dec 08 and sam derby 169

 

 

 

Dec 08 and sam derby 167

 

 

 

Dec 08 and sam derby 170

 

 

 

Dec 08 and sam derby 171

 

 

 

Dec 08 and sam derby 168

 

 

 

Dec 08 and sam derby 172

 

 

 

Dec 08 and sam derby 173

 

 

 

 

Dec 08 and sam derby 176

 

 

 

Thankfully, Emie and Katie have adapted quickly to this Norsk delicacy! 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmhmm... good question, is there lefse in heaven?

Dagmar said...

Hurray for Lefse!!! Looks like David enjoyed it a lot too. :)

Carson's Mom said...

I have to say that I had never heard of this and had to google it to find out what it was. It sounds good and looks like everyone enjoyed it.

Kayla

Seasonsmom said...

I had to google it myself because my best friend (NOrwegian bakcground) makes them often and I never got to try them.So, I couldn't remember if it's the same thing. I bet they are yummy! She makes them for her 7 children and I know they are good for there is none ever leftover! It was good to see D and M a few weeks ago in KY! I love them so much and enjoy reading your blog. Be blessed, Natalie

Sandy Cutshall said...

The real problem is, there aren't that many respectable Norwegians....

Anonymous said...

Fun to see those pix! Karen, I saw your Dad in AC in mid-November and he was already talking about the lefse!

Mamapierce said...

Recipe please! I'm also Norweigan!!