Look at what can happen in 120 seconds (or less) - and this was with 2 (kinda) responsible adults around. The first could be subtitled - self serve cereal (2 kinds at least).
Also, note who was in the middle of both of these! Uff da!
I'm sorry, but I had to laugh when I saw those pictures! I can totally relate to those with my daycare kids! They are so quick to make messes! I call it the "dump and go" stage!!!
Welcome to our family! We are excited to share with you our story of adopting 2 very special little girls with Down Syndrome, from an orphanage in Ukraine. This is a journal of our life and our adventures. Please join us on this incredible journey and the leap of faith the Lord has asked us to make!
4 comments:
OH how cute! I'm trying to picture what my life is about to look like! Thanks for the visual...
Everything Elia does now... I try to imagine with two other toddlers right along beside her!
Yesterday she got a tomato out of the fridg and squeezed it til it popped all over the place.
Our little David is growing so!! So fun to see the pictures. Love you all! Aunt Klarice
HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!
davey full of gravey made a cavey in the filing cabinet-avey!!!
I'm sorry, but I had to laugh when I saw those pictures! I can totally relate to those with my daycare kids! They are so quick to make messes! I call it the "dump and go" stage!!!
Post a Comment