Your family takes a trip and your mom forgets to pack your clothes.
So, all weekend long you get to wear your jammie shirt (which your mom did remember), your sisters shorts (the ones without the pink flowers) and socks (which unfortunately do have pink but are fortunately covered up by your shoes).
In defense of your mom though…you were taking a nap while your mom packed the bags. And like any smart mom of multiple, small children she values her quiet hour of sanity during nap time. So of course she would never dream of waking you up during your nap to get your clothes out of your dresser.
12 comments:
Too funny!
Oh so funny!
I am sure that did NOT dampen the fun ONE BIT!!!!
LOL!
Ok, this makes me laugh so hard! Thanks for sharing Karen!
Oh my goodness that is funny!!!! LOL
I LOVE it!!
I forgot my own pajamas one trip...and I only had 3 kids then!
hmmmm. i think you need some "adult" time to regroup and think about "life". lol. remember the visits on tuesday nights and the deep, conversations we had???? hoping we can visit soon :)
poor davy, full of gravy;)!! i think his outfit looked spiffy!! one time, i dressed my little brother in a cabbage patch doll dress, even though we were at home and had full access to a dresser full of clothes. he turned out just fine;)!!! love you guys!
Sue and Cassie - are you ever coming to visit me??? :) I miss you ladies!!!
Oh dear...that is too funny! :) Hey, happens to the best of us right??...he sure looked cute though!!
how funny! I once went for a weekend trip with my sister and the 4 kids and forgot to pack my OWN bag. Thankfully I had packed one set of underclothes and PJs the condo had a washing machine! Ah... the joys of motherhood LOL
Being "dressed" for the occasion is purely over rated! The occasion, joining the fun & necessary coverings is really the best!
Love you all
Can I include a picture of your girls and link to your blog on my blog? I wanted to do a post for Down syndrome awareness month on adopting a child with Ds. Will you email me and let me know if it is ok and then I just wanted to ask you a few questions. Thanks! :)
Post a Comment