(I am fully aware of the fact that I should be posting a Thanksgiving post today, rather than that October Holiday… So, I’m a month or so behind on my posts…the kids sure had fun dressing up!)
So, are there any “Mario” groupies out there???
Do you recognize this cheerful little creature???
Way to go Sam – you managed to surpass all our expectations this past Halloween with your rendition of the infamous, “Toad”!
And the rest of the gang….
…Ghost, Mummy, Blue, Tigger, Scooby Doo, and Larry Boy!!!
3 comments:
Sam, that is an awesome Toad costume - way to go:)! dustin & i used to play mario brothers with jeremy & phil (i always got to be the princess;)!) love you guys!
How cute!! Fun to see them all in costume. Love you and miss you all!
Auntie Klarice xoxo
just wanted to say HI and i miss you guys:)! big hugs to everyone!!! ps lyn had a funny annie dream last night that put a big smile on my face:) - love you!
Post a Comment