Saturday, December 12, 2009

We got the girls a horse!!!

 

 

Ok, so I admit the title is a bit mis-leading.   I just figured since Ive been such a lame blogger this fall, I better spice it up a bit…

 

And actually, we didn’t even have to buy the horse…it was handed down to us from Aunty Melinda!  Thanks Aunty Melinda! (I think ;)) 

 

Now my resident horse expert, friend, Kelsey asked me, “What kind of horse is it?  a real horse or a stuffed horse?” 

I said, “Neither, but it sure moves a lot!”

 

(Of course Annie is far to dignified to actually sit on it… Well, not really – shes actually terrified of it – she was willing to stand by it for a picture but I had to bribe her with chocolate chips to touch it.)

 

late oct 066

 

 

Now, Davy…on the other hand, is a wild man on his steed! 

late oct 067

 

 

And there’s no holding Katie and Emie back either!…

 

more late oct 080

 

more late oct 086

 

 more late oct 078

…Good ‘Ol Charger.  No doubt you’ll get plenty of exercise this winter!   Thank you Auntie Melinda!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Can't wait to see you all. Love, Auntie Klarice

cassie said...

oh annie and horsies:)! she looks like quite the cowgirl though:) - love to see those big smiles (and ps, i loved the title, i got all excited and wondered if there would be a new friend staying with joey up north, haha! love you guys!

Melinda said...

Auntie Melinda is thrilled that Charger has found a new home full of love and children! He's been so sad and lonely out in the back shed. Happy trails children - Auntie Melinda loves you!

ds.mama said...

Lucky Charger to have all those kids to love him up. Annie looks adorable in her cowgirl outfit. It won't be long before she hops on him, I just know it!