






As promised - more photos
Annie helping break eggs into the bowl from breakfast; she actually really does a good job.
Emie with a morning snack outside the cabin.
What more is there to say? Sam!
Dirty David
Andrew solos with the canoe for the first time. He did really well.
We almost had a catastrophe - running out of coffee 26 miles from the closest store? Desperate times call for desperate measures. Thankfully there was some tucked away in the freezer.
Katie at Lake Superior.
3 comments:
BEAUTIFUL pictures! I understand the coffee fix - I have a die hard habit for Diet Mt. Dew. Couldn't keep up with my crew without it! Well I could, it just wouldn't be pretty! LOL
so glad there was coffee in the freezer;)!
Hi! We are adopting a 5 year old with DS from Russia and are hoping to leave in a few weeks for our first trip to meet her. I have some questions I would love to ask you, if you have a minute. Thanks!
Heather
hfillmore@digis.net
Post a Comment