Today we had the privilege of attending a piano recital with 2 budding virtuosos.
Andrew and Daniel are somewhere between their 2nd and 3rd year of piano - and have done really well. We are super proud of them; and they can play piano better after 2 years than I could play clarinet/saxophone after 6+.
Enjoy!!
We also have a dispute we want the reading audience to settle. There was a contest to see who did the best bow at the end of the performance. At stake are 14 year old bragging rights - so take your role very seriously. Please register your votes in the comments.
Andrew
Daniel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I think they both bowed excellently. What I wanted to say was that they sound wonderful!!!! Way to go boys!!
It's a draw. Andrew sustained his bow a little longer...nice touch. Daniel added a hand flourish to the end of his bow. I'd be hard pressed to choose the prize winner, as they both finished of their great performances with "a touch of class".
Nancy Brinkman
I completely agree with both votes thus far - Daniel's bow had a very nice hold, and Andrew used his arm - maybe 'paper,rock,scissors' could help;)? miss you guys - LOVELY piano playing:)!
i think that Andrew did better, no offense Daniel!
none taken nathan!
Great bows by both young men!! Great playing. Thanks for putting it on the blog.
Love, Auntie Klarice
I like Andrew's bow because of how he used his arm. They were both great performances though and both young men bowed very nicely. :)
Post a Comment