We leave tomorrow! We are excited and nervous all at the same time! Our plane leaves our airport at 4:15pm and if I have it figured out we should be touching down to Kiev around 8:35am central standard time, Sunday morning. (it will be 4:35pm Sunday afternoon, Kiev time)
We will try to update our blog as often as possible. Thank you for all your prayers and words of encouragement. They mean so much to us! All we see is the mist but pretty soon I know the Lord will clear it all and then we will see what He has been working on for so long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I am so excited for you! I'm eager to hear how the trip goes. My prayers are with you! :o)
I'm praying for you. I can't wait to hear how things unfold for your family.
Have a wonderful adventure!
~Lisa
Praying for you!!!
Amy
Shervies-I am so anxious to hear all the wonderful adventures you will have as God unfolds all of this right before your eyes. Can't wait to read all about it. I am so jealous. Wish I was experiencing it with you but know I will be in my heart.
Love you and will miss you terribly. Praying constantly!!!!!!!!!
How about this??? I finally got on.
The ROCKs wife
praying for you guys! can't wait to meet your new little ones:)!
I am praying that everything will go smoothly for you. Thanks for letting me follow along.
Kayla
Own minds have been on your family all week AND will continue to be until we see you here at home again with your new little ones.Will anxiously await your updated blogs!May the Lord bless & keep you, give you peace and enjoyment!Our prayers follow you to the ends of the earth. R & M
I'm so excited for you guys! I'll be praying like crazy for you all! Be safe. Trust God, He knows exactly whats going to take place in the next few weeks! Love you guys!
Post a Comment