Wednesday, July 23, 2008

This is for you Sam!!!

Curious George begins his Ukrainian Adventure!

Airplane and Kiev - July 19-22 027

All buckled up and safe to travel in the big airplane!

scooter and Kiev - July 19-22 164

George decides he wants a window seat...

scooter and Kiev - July 19-22 161 

George in the Amsterdam airport...

scooter and Kiev - July 19-22 158

George in front of the SDA building...

scooter and Kiev - July 19-22 173

Us in front of the SDA building...

scooter and Kiev - July 19-22 169

Yes, Laura, that is the only dress I own.

4 comments:

Laura Lu said...

Aw, Karen, I love you in that dress. You are beautiful! All of you guys look wonderful!

That is a fun trip for George. Hi, Sammy, we can't wait to hear all about your adventures too!

Anonymous said...

I am Glad Curious George Buckles Up.
And I think He Got A Good Seat Window Seats Are Great.

Can`t What to find Out all Of Your
Adventures!

Dagmar said...

Hurray for Sam! Love you buddy! I'm glad George is having a good time too.

Arizona mom to eight said...

Karen,

I loved this with Curious George.

I left you something at my blog, you deserve it!

Kris