Emie, Katie and Annie all enjoy cooking (both with mom) and pretend.
Tonight Emie was all on her own making lulu - which is her word for cereal - and one of her favorites. She and Katie are doing amazingly well - I had them in the church toddler room today - and they just played - like all the other kids - in very constructive and fun ways - it was a joy to watch.
- Daddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Too cute. She looks like she is ready to make the real stuff! :)
Alison
(Tate's mommy)
How cute-i love that she calls cereal Lulu! :) Don't you love when they pretend cook-so fun!
nicole
Karen,
Thanks so much for your words of wisdom about adoption and homeschooling (on the yahoo group). I actually began following your journey a bit ago through RR. Still praying God's direction for our family. Thanks for being such a true inspiration!
In Him,
E
Karen, I enjoy your blog...I know you are a busy Mama but visit The Glen...I gave you an award!
Post a Comment