Well, I think we have survived the dreaded stomach flu. In the end, only 7 of us got sick. Guess who didn't?....my little, hardy , Ukrainian sweethearts never cease to amaze me! They are certainly sturdy little girls.
Thank you so much for praying for us last week! During the worst of it, my in-laws were here and went above and beyond the call of duty on numerous occasions! What would I have done without you, when I walked around in a post-stomach flu stupor for 3 days, you took care of the kids!
Thanks Papa and Nana!
After an infinite number of loads of laundry we are starting to settle back into a routine again. Stay tuned for more pictures of Sam on his birthday....
2 comments:
WOW 7:D, it is wonderful the little girl's didn't get it!
Karen, I'm glad you are feeling better!! Love to you all.
Post a Comment