Thursday, July 24, 2008

Brief Update--

Laura here---I have a brief update from Karen...I know, I know...I'm not the one you want to be hearing from right now. I've checked her blog a thousands time over today for pics of their new daughters! But something is always better than nothing...so here is what Karen has to say.

Its been an emotionally packed, exhausting day. The girls are beautiful. They are very different in their personalities. We had so much fun with them and can't wait to see them again tomorrow. We haven't found internet yet where we can update the blog with pics but hope to soon.

She said she was falling asleep as she was sending the note, so let's pray they get abundant rest and restoration tonight. And for the Lord to continue to reveal Himself to them in amazing ways!

2 comments:

Arizona mom to eight said...

PTL, they found their daughters!

cassie said...

ahhhh, laura, not that i don't love you, but i've been checking all day too! okay, i'll be patient:) - praise Jesus for the adventure they're on!