Nastya got a haircut! I think we'll have to work on the "girl" hairstyle after we get home!
Fun on the seesaw...
These are for you Annie! Vika loves kitties. She cried when we had to take her away from the "koshka".
You gotta love the hair bow...it's amazing to us that she keeps it on!
7 comments:
Karen, your girls are absolutely beautiful! I am eagerly looking at my Google Reader several times a day now, hoping for new pictures of the lovely young ladies!! I am so excited for you all...praying everything in Ukraine goes quickly and smoothly and you can get them home. Newly adopted kids are so much easier once you get them on your home turf, that's for sure!
God has blessed you, my dear, and I am so very happy for you!!!
Much love from Texas!
Jill
Karen, the bow is TOO much! Such a fashion statement. :) How precious to see the girls w/Daniel and Andrew. They look so at home and comfortable. Can't wait to see them here. Praying for you guys often, sometimes wake up in the night to pray and think that it is daytime for you:) We'll miss you at our big "party" on the 9th. Come home soon. Love you guys.
The girls are so Cute!!!!
Tell Vika i Kitties
Cant What to See you!
I love the picture of Vika between your boys!
........How do they keep those bows in their hair???:)
Amy
Loven the bow! Yeah, how do they keep that in? I love the pictures with Daniel and Andrew! Love you and miss you!
Oh goodness, look how sweet they are, the bow is precious! I keep checking to look for updates, I love seeing your adorable daughters!
They gave Kara a haircut when we were there too, she looked like a little boy for two months after that.
Karen, Lee, Andrew and Daniel, It is so good to be able to get to know the little ones this way. When I was spending time looking at your blog this morning, I found myself thinking what a loving and wonderful adventure you are on, being quite in awe of you and wishing just a bit that we weren't as old as we are... I bet you are coming up with some unique soup recipes! The girls will also love your muffins when you get them home!! Love to you all, Karen P
Post a Comment