Friday, July 4, 2008

There's a thief in my house!!!

Now, on top of all I have to deal with right now - there's a little thief in my house!

He's approximately 30 inches tall, 22 1bs, has blonde hair, blue eyes and a mischievous smile.  He specializes in climbing places that give his mother a heart attack.

And...apparently he really, really likes to steal warm, fresh, chocolate chip cookies, through railings on steps....

David Photos 012

David Photos 008

David Photos 001

David Photos 002 David Photos 007David Photos 005

David Photos 004

 

The joke's on you Mom! :)

17 comments:

amyl4 said...

Oh my Goodness, what a little smarty pants!! He is adorable! Love the pictures of your little "thief" in action!:)
Amy

Dolores said...

He's as cute as can be and I don't blame him, those cookies are tempting! Send me the recipe!
Dolores

Julie said...

Oh my goodness! What a little doll! I guess he earned that cookie for all that work to get to it! That is just adorable!
~Julie

Arizona mom to eight said...

Adorable little thief! It is so neat that you caught it all on camera. What a triumphant smile.

Kris RR

Carson's Mom said...

I don't think he looks very sorry.:) What a cutie!!!

Kayla

liesel said...

What a convenient place to keep cookies, Mom!

LIN said...

That is one cute little thief!!

Dagmar said...

Such a sweet little thief. Were they good David?

Anonymous said...

That Is One smart Thief!
Was The Cookie Good David?
Angel Girl

Anonymous said...

That's so cute, that little thief! Karen, I had no idea of all the preparation needed. I'm tired just thinking about it! Thank you so much for sharing your spiritual journey!! Carol

Sarah said...

That is so cute! And they look like such yummy cookies. :)

Julie said...

He's so adorable!!!

orphans4me said...

TOO CUTE!
Joy

Anonymous said...

What a little cute cookie thief!! Who could blame him they are Chocolate!!!

Anonymous said...

Thats a cute thief!

Laura Lu said...

I'm hungry for a cookie now!

Alexandra Mikaela - Awareness Warrior said...

I love it!!! I love it I love it I love it! =P And those cookies look so worth it, too!