We had the girls just for the day - to take passport pictures.
First time in the van...
Exploring the apartment...
On the way back to the orphanage...
(Vika with our facilitator...)
(Nastya with Daddy...)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
they are just precious!!! I know you can't wait to have all your kids together! How fun to have a meal together and play together. I am so happy for you guys!
Welcome to our family! We are excited to share with you our story of adopting 2 very special little girls with Down Syndrome, from an orphanage in Ukraine. This is a journal of our life and our adventures. Please join us on this incredible journey and the leap of faith the Lord has asked us to make!
3 comments:
they are just precious!!! I know you can't wait to have all your kids together! How fun to have a meal together and play together. I am so happy for you guys!
Those are so sweet!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your whole family eating around your own kitchen table at home!!!!!
One minute they're orphans, and the next minute they're not :) I LOVE this job! ---Andrea
Post a Comment