Laura here--Lee and Karen, this post is just for you! Matt, being the business mind that he is, decided that we should raise a little
moola to get you home. I, being the submissive wife that I am, went along with his brilliant plan. We decided to sell off a few things...
11 comments:
Is Matt for sale too ?
Charlotte and crew
Too funny!!!!
But seriously, I'd like to make an offer on the motorcycle:)
Sorry, Heth, if Lee could ever part with that beloved motorcycle...Matt would have first dibs. You are out of luck!
Now if you want to make an offer on the softballs cleats or the cat...we can talk.
This is too funny,
Joy
That was too funny.
Too funny! It looks like you better get home quickly if you want to have anything left.:)
Kayla
Karen--The Farmer's Wife wants a tour of the house. (She is off her raft for a few days.) I think she is interested in city life. Do you mind if we give her a tour? She might pay big dollar to get away from the cows...it could be her vacation home. She likes those vacations, you know.
Way funny! I can tell I'm not the only one getting impatient for them to get back!!
That's hilarious! :))) ---Andrea
Oh Laura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!
We nearly died laughing our heads off here in this crazy motel lobby we sit in!
I can tell its been tooooo long since we posted! Sorry!!! We've only been up here to the motel once in the last 4 days.
I cant believe you still had the cleats! Better pass those on to the farmers wife or the head chef.
I should have know better than to leave my passwords with you! :):):)
That post is just too funny!
You should have taken a picture of the futon - I would like to sell that. And at times I would like to sell the cat too - especially when he's in one of his "hairball hacking phases".
You are the best Laura! This is exactly what I needed today.
Lee is just adding a few comments: He hopes you saved a tent for us to live in. (a large one) Actually, he said he won't be too worried until he sees Matt and Dave C. taking the yellow siding off our house.
PS Tell the farmers wife she can live with us (kind of like a nanny) after we come home. So can the farmer for that matter.
Funny lee should mention the yellow siding. Just know that I have NO CONTROL over the men of YHC. Heather and I submit to them...period. But you maybe should know that DC decided to build another garage...it's going in his front yard. Guess they wanted easier access. Should be done by the time you get home. Don't ask me where the yellow siding is coming from though! I saw nothing, I know nothing!!!!!!
Post a Comment