Monday, August 11, 2008

Quick Update--details to come

Laura here with a quick update from Karen--the court appearance went great. She can't wait to get to internet access so she can post all of the details.

5 comments:

Julie said...

YAY! Can't wait to hear all the details! : )

Anonymous said...

The constant checking back reminds me of when we were waiting on someone else to post pictures and details on her blog...did the two of plan this??? so glad to hear that things went well can't wait to hear how our Lord worked things out for you!!!

Meredith said...

YAY!! Still reading and I'm so glad for you all! I'm bad about commenting back, sorry!! Wonderful news!!
Meredith (RR)

Unknown said...

Karen, Lee, and family. Bruce brought your blogspot address home last weekend and I have been fascinated with your experience. I've felt: a.happy b.heartbroken c.inspired d.impressed e.hopeful f.all of the above as I have read through your blog and so admire what you are doing for two little lives--many little lives actually. The very best to you in your experience. Bruce and Rhonda Weeda

Laura Lu said...

Sorry Tonya--not planned. :)

Trust me...I was desperate to