Saturday, August 30, 2008

Coming Home--Amsterdam

Laura here--I got this from Lee this morning.

We are in Amsterdam. Girls do ok on plane. Between flights is another story - it is a bit challenging. Vika slept for 90 minutes. Nastia hasn't but will soon. We board now.

Please join me for praying abundant peace for the girls. This is all so over-stimulating for them. Pray for patient and calm hearts for Lee and Karen. Please pray that the Lord will overwhelm them with His presence today and in their travels. Please also pray for strength and endurance today. (Karen was fighting a migraine this morning)

6 comments:

amyl4 said...

I'm praying hard here for God to give Karen some relief from her migraine. Also for a safe and uneventful flight home.
Amy

Arizona mom to eight said...

Praying, I am sorry to hear Karen has a migraine, how miserable.

Anonymous said...

Praying for quick and complete relief from the headache for Karen, and also for as uneventful a day as possible. And then, a wonderful homecoming!

Carson's Mom said...

I am praying.

Kayla

Anonymous said...

Laura,

I'm so excited for you! I pray that your journey will be safe and that you'll somehow find some time to get a little R&R once you get back. I know that you'll be quite the busy lady!

Congrats!
Allie
Learningtobefrugal.com

orphans4me said...

Oh Karen,
So glad it's almost over and you're on your way home. May God walk closely with you. Remember he gently leads those that are with young.
Joy