Friday, August 15, 2008

Kiss me...

Friday, Aug. 14

We had a fun day with the girls today.  We spent almost an hour and a half chasing 2 giggling, barely clothed girls, up and down paths, off and on swings, off and on benches, up and down steps and so on....

(pardon the pictures with skivvies...it is sooooo hot here - the children are allowed to run in only their undies!)

Nastya...

8.15.08 014

8.15.08 015

Lee and Nastya talking about a baby (lala) they could hear crying nearby...

8.15.08 009

Somehow we didn't end up with many good pics of Vika today.  She does not like the camera and often purposely turns away so sometimes it is a challenge getting a picture of her!

8.15.08 029

8.15.08 048

8.15.08 046 

But, she is definitely enjoying being with us. Although we don't always get it captured on the camera she readily smiles and laughs with us. She loves to have me carry her everywhere. The last 2 days we have played a little game, "kiss me".  She's even ventured to quickly kiss the twins on their cheeks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the video clips! They made my day! :o)

Laura Lu said...

Oh man...how precious!!! i love them!!!!!!

lovenlife said...

Annie loved the clip of Lee and Nastya. She said "DADDY!!!" close to 50 times. She laughed and laughed like she was being tickled too. We watched that clip 14 times. I counted. She kept saying "More, More Daddy."

suepsales said...

so special! i love the comments from Ruth/Kelsey about Annie's reaction.

Anonymous said...

I love the video of Lee and Nastya! And I always get tears when I see Vika greeting you Karen, out in the orchard! I haven't watched them as many times as Annie, tho...It is so obvious the love relationships which are being built! God bless you all!

Julie said...

Your girls are so beautiful!