Welcome back to America, I truly enjoyed reading about your journey and rejoice with you that you are now home in America. Please don't forget we would love to see pictures of the whole family after jet lag recedes.
Welcome to our family! We are excited to share with you our story of adopting 2 very special little girls with Down Syndrome, from an orphanage in Ukraine. This is a journal of our life and our adventures. Please join us on this incredible journey and the leap of faith the Lord has asked us to make!
10 comments:
WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!!!! Praise God! What an amazing journey you've had.
I can't wait for pics and details.
Love,
Lisa
Praise Jesus! I'm so glad you made it home safe. I can't wait to see pictures of the girls with thier whole famlily!
I'm so happy you are back safely in the USA! Thank you Lord!
God is so good. Hope you get some rest and cuddles with those kiddos you missed so much.
Yeah- enjoy!
Kayla
Hurray!! You're home!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the girls!!!
Woohooo ! The airplane survived the girls !
Can't wait to see a big family picture !
Good luck with the jet lag !
Charlotte and crew
WOW!!! Your going to need a new picture!
I'm happy to hear you're home! Get rested and put up those gates, then post photos! ;o)
Welcome back to America, I truly enjoyed reading about your journey and rejoice with you that you are now home in America. Please don't forget we would love to see pictures of the whole family after jet lag recedes.
Hugs,
Kris RR
Post a Comment